NEW TEACHER REQUIRED: We are currently looking for a new piano & vocal teacher to cover one or two weekday evenings and possible weekends. Please email for more info.
Our goal at TW Music School is to create great musicians, and not just exam passes. We have a syllabus in place and exams are available, but we do not believe in blindly moving from grade to grade without fully understanding the instrument. Instead we focus on learning and applying music to a real life setting of performance and enjoyment.
Music can be a hobby for some and a career for others, but our aim is to ensure it stays a part of our students lives forever whatever their goals. Our teachers all have a wealth of experiences as professional musicians and it is our passion to share that with others.
Lessons with us are designed to be fun and engaging, but are of the highest standard:
- All lessons are given by professional, insured, DBS checked teachers, and are open to all ages and ability levels
- Lessons can follow a structured syllabus or be tailored to the individual student’s needs
- Grade exams are available to take with Rockschool, ABRSM or Trinity (TW Music School is a national exam centre for Rockschool so RS exams are held on site here)
- Our main focus is fun and enjoyment while progressing in a relaxed environment to nurture and encourage a passion for music
- All teaching rooms are fully equipped with professional equipment and facilities
- There is ample parking and a comfortable waiting area within the school
Click on the icons below to find out more about specific instrument lessons
“What I most like about lessons is that we follow a well thought out structure, but there is also always room for personal requests and for playing along with my favourite bands” – Maria (drum student)